Build Your Own Custom WebsiteLive Online Course with seasoned web designer
Are you tired of over priced website design companies?
Frustrated with trying to get your webmaster to respond to your requests in a timely manner?
Are you a hands on type of person?
We have the solution!
DIY Website Design and Development workshop with bonus
Inbound Marketing Strategy Training
This live online training includes 11 sessions over 3 weeks from the comfort of your desk. By building your own website your will learn:
- How to create pages in WordPress Divi Theme
- How to design website for best user-experience
- How to maintain and update your own pages
- How to manage quick changes for lead generation
- How to find royalty free images and how to size them correctly
- How to create forms and landing pages for lead capture
During the DIY Website Design and Development workshop you will also receive instruction for creating your inbound marketing strategies from our Inbound Marketing Expert. This information is usually delivered during a 3 hour workshop to audiences all around the US. It is integrated into the website building experience!
- Determine who your ideal client/customer is
- How to write content that attracts your ideal customer
- How to get pre-written content to use as your lead generation give-aways
- Search engine optimization for each page ($1000 value)
- How to create a blog and the content to go in it
- and much more!
You will be in full control! No more waiting on a web host to make updates for you! You will build the site on an easy to use platform with dozens of extras to make your overall online marketing easier to do in-house.
Class size is limited to 6 participants.
If you were to hire out this service to a web design company you could expect to pay $3000 – $5000 plus a fee each time you want an update.
On top of that, web design companies do not always know how to use your website for marketing. They may leave out important components like SEO or lead generation strategies. The things that make it easy for Google and humans to find you.
Why not learn how to do all this for yourself at a fraction of the cost!
During the DIY Website Design and Development workshop you will also receive:
- WordPress website template to fit your needs
- Personal instruction for designing your full website
- We handle all the server software preloads so you are ready to begin on day one
- One on one at the end to tie up any loose ends
- And much more!
Prerequisite: We will begin by having a qualifying telephone call to make sure you will succeed in the class.
Who should attend?: Anyone tasked with marketing a small business.
How long are the workshop?: 11 sessions held over three weeks, 3 days per week, 90 minutes each. You will then be tasked with homework that should take one or two additional hours. Class is held on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
Where are the sessions held?: Online using Zoom. Requires good internet connection, computer camera and audio.
How do I register?: Please fill out the form on this page to show your interest and we will contact you about availability and if you are ready for this class.
When will the sessions be held?: Twice per month beginning in January, 2020
Complete this form to begin the process. We will be in touch to set up the application.
Meet the Instructor
Sandi Sturm has been teaching and providing inbound marketing services for over 16 years. After building over 100 websites, teaching hundreds of small business owners, and coaching, she now prefers to teach others to do the work themselves. For several years, her and her husband, Wayne, have traveled the US, from Maine to Alaska to South Carolina to Utah, teaching small businesses about inbound marketing. They are still traveling!
Workshop Fee: $699
Hosting (separate fee) $97 or less
Domain: $15 if applicable
You will be in control of your own yearly hosting (which includes free email accounts) and domain registrar fees. We will discuss other options during the application process.